Periodontologist-Implantologist Scientific Director
- Doctor Aliki Chatzogianni was admitted to the Medical University of Plovdiv in 1997, where she graduated in 2003.
- From 2003 to 2008 she worked as a scientific associate in private clinics abroad, alongside established professors of surgical dentistry, while at the same time attending a three-year postgraduate program in both Paris Descartes V and the University of Medicine in Plovdiv, where she took specialties of Periodontology, Implantology & Pathology of the Oral Cavity.
- From 2008 to the 2015 she is practicing Dentistry and particularly Periodontology & Implantology at a private dentistry in the center of Heraklion.
- Since 2015 , she haw introdusedin a new well organized dental clinic in the city center which consists of specialized dentists practising almost the entire range of dentistry.
- She is a member of the Dental Association of Heraklion, the Stomatological Society of Crete, the Hellenic Periodontology Society, the Hellenic Dental Association and the European Periodontology Federation
- She has participated in a number of pan-European and international scientific conferences, constantly following the scientific developments and the current events.
- Her scientific interest is focused on Dental Surgery and Prosthodontics and more specifically on Periodontology and Surgical Positioning and Loading of Implants.
- She has a very good knowledge of English, French and Russian.